Today is already the 2nd day of November!!! This is definitely my favorite month of the year. I love the change in weather, the atmosphere of the holidays approaching, the cold mornings, and the early sunsets. But, aside from all of that, what I really love about this month is Thanksgiving. I have to say that this holiday is my favorite. I love that there is no money that has to be spent on other people, no crazy shopping trips, no funny characters, and no expectations except to spend quality time with family.
In honor of Thanksgiving month, I want to spend time each day reflecting on what I am thankful for. Wes and I decided we are going to do this as a family, but I am also going to do this on my blog. We have a crazy month ahead of us, but I know if I can spend a few minutes a day focusing on what we are thankful for, it will be so great for my heart and my attitude.
So join with me, and let's not forget about Thanksgiving! Spend time for the next 30 days (well 29, since I didn't post this yesterday) and reflect on what the Lord has done in your life, and the blessings we have been given.

No comments:
Post a Comment